The Rise of The Manlets

 

 

 


 

The King's speech recently in which he set out the priorities for government was probably a few weeks ago now, and I've completely forgotten what was contained within it. But what sticks in my mind, was the image of Keir Starmer standing next to Rishi Sunak. I had no idea that Keir Starmer was a manlet. So I thought it would be interesting to have a look at the heights of various world leaders and see if there is some kind of tyranny of the manlets.

Rishi Sunak, 5'7"

Boris Johnson, 5'9" (a relative whopper)

Keir Starmer, 5'8"

Emmanuel Macron, 5'8"

Viktor Orban, 5'8"

Kim Jong Un, 5'7" (disputed, may be shorter)

Vladimir Putin, 5'7"

Volodymyr Zelensky, 5'7"

 
History is also plagued with shortarse leaders.

 
Hirohito, 5'5"

Francisco Franco, 5'4"

Nikita Khrushchev, 5'3"

Kim Jong-il, 5'3"

Yasser Arafat, 5'2"

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, 5'2"

Deng Xiaoping, 4'11"

Napoleon Bonaparte, 5'6"
 
Winston Churchill, 5'6"
 
 

So what does this tell us?
 

 




I have no idea, you tell me, but it's quite amusing to observe the way Sunak outs world leaders as manlets just by standing next to them.


Comments